Sunday, November 18, 2007

Catching Up

I have been guilted in to updating the blog. Since there is nothing real recent in our pictures folder, I will put a few out there that are fairly recent. I ope to get better at updating this thing, so it won't take so long between posts, but then again, I think I might be the only one reading it anyway.
Last week it was great to have Gallagher's virtual B-Day party. We decided to have a quiet evening as a family, but did a web call with G-ma and G-pa when we opened presents and ate cake. They said that the cake didn't taste as good to them. That was pretty fun, and now the G-man is 7.
While these pictures are not of that event, they are pretty good. Next time I will post some of the B-day ones.
A while back, Kim brought over some cupcakes for a treat after Sunday dinner. The colorful frosting made them a big hit. Gallagher's tongue started matching his shirt before long:
Eleanor had chosen a more gentile color, but the result left her looking a bit jaundice for a few days:
Atticus dove right in, as only Atticus can:

Then dad got involved.

Then mom:

Until next time.


3 comments:

Bunna and Biff said...

by the way, I wouldn't say "guilted"; I'd say presented with an opportunity you couldn't resist. do we have to guilt you into posting again?

Liz Findlay said...

hey- what's up snows?????

Brammer Family said...

Ane, your blog is stale. :) Hope you guys are doing well!